Click here for our latest EEO Report
SALES ACCOUNT EXECUTIVES:
Robinson Entertainment, LLC/WLML-FM has an immediate opening for Sales Account Executives. Applicants must possess excellent communication skills, be highly organized, and detail oriented. Applicants must be capable of working in a deadline-oriented environment handling daily tasks including but not limited to prospecting and developing new customer relationships, persuasively communicating strategies for meeting customer needs with the benefits of WLML-FM advertising, and ensuring customer satisfaction by facilitating all aspects of the customer’s account in cooperation with creative, operations, marketing, and finance staff.
• Responsible for revenue generation and meeting sales targets
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with clients and agencies
• Develop new leads by cold calling and making appointments
• Prepare compelling and competitive proposals and presentations
• Determine project pricing based on guidelines from management
• May negotiate fees or services with clients with management approval
• Communicate sale to internal departments
• Develop production and promotional instructions and distribute to internal teams
• Oversee project from start to finish and ensure client satisfaction
• Deliver proof of performance (POP) to clients
• Must possess excellent customer service skills.
• Ability to grasp extensive knowledge while dealing with a variety of people.
• Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
• Must be detail oriented.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret verbal and written requests and directions.
• Must have the ability to compose letters, memos, emails and other written documentation clearly and concisely.
• Be able to present one’s self in a highly cooperative and professional manner when meeting both internal and external customers and vendors face to face.
• Must have working knowledge of Windows operating system and be proficient in Microsoft software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint).
• Must have ability to learn and use company and customer system(s).
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, proportions and percentages.
• Ability to interpret a variety of situations and instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
• Must possess a valid driver’s license, dependable transportation, and a clean driving record.
Robinson Entertainment, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Location: North Palm Beach, Florida, United States
Position Type: Full-Time/Regular or Independent Contractor
No calls please.
Please email resume to: Jobs@legendsradio.com